The Best Small Cruise Ship Lines You Might Not Know
Sometimes, small cruise ships are the better choice for cruise vacation. Because it can make the careful services and decrease the crowd. Give a look for interesting, unknown facts about the best small cruises you might not know.
Lindblad Expeditions specialize in the Galapagos, South Pacific, Indian Ocean, Antarctica, Greenland and the Arctic Circle. They’re partnered with National Geographic so much of what they do is considered ecologically focused “soft-adventure”. Their vessels hold just 28 to 148 passengers. Expect scientific tools for checking out sea life, knowledgeable expedition leaders as well as spa services.
Uniworld vessels are boutique riverboats that ply the waterways throughout Europe, Russia, China, Vietnam and Cambodia, India and Egypt. They have lush amenities and are decorated with original artwork and antiques. Most of the shore excursions are included in their overall price and they will often loan you a bicycle for exploring on your own. The ships hold 56 to 159 passengers, so you get to know your fellow passengers and crew as the riverbanks drift by.
Windstar has been called the world’s best small cruise ship line by Conde Nast Traveler. All six of their yachts hold less than 300 people, and they put a huge effort on exquisite service and small shore excursions that show you more than you would normally see in a typical big cruiser crowd. The elegant line sails to many idyllic locations including Tahiti, Costa Rica and the Panama canal, the Caribbean and Italy.
Silversea Cruises offer all-inclusive fares on their luxury voyages, and they travel to over 800 destinations. All of the rooms are suites and include butler service, and the food is fine dining. Think unique options like Micronesia, Africa and New England. If you have the money, this is a wonderful splurge to treat yourself to.
The award winning Seabourn cruises make an effort to be sophisticated and elegant but also relaxed and casual. Personalized hospitality and warm service is a priority. Some of their well-appointed ships accommodate up to 450 passengers, but there’s still a small-ship feel to the experience. Their itineraries visit many must-see cities as well as smaller ports that larger ships cannot get to, voyaging everywhere from India to South America.
Island Windjammer schooners cater to those who appreciate the joy of sailing rather than luxurious shipboard amenities. The approach is refreshingly casual, with passengers content to lounge on deck with the billowing sails above them. They cruise around the Caribbean in cozy tall ships that hold 22 to 28 passengers, hitting more unspoiled corners of the Winward Isles, Leeward Isles, the French West Indies and the British Virgin Islands.
Keep following to check more interesting, unknown, amazing facts.
- A new Facebook feature helps US citizens to opt their next president (Tuesday, 01/11/2016 11:11)
- Top 12 mind-blowing facts about Apple MacBook (Wednesday, 26/10/2016 11:10)
- An amazing source of unknown Android facts – Tech facts (Tuesday, 18/10/2016 05:10)
- Samsung facts: Top 10 mind blowing facts you didn’t know before (Monday, 10/10/2016 11:10)
- Amazing Facts about Apple Will Make You Surprised (Saturday, 08/10/2016 11:10)
- Things you should know about Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phone recall (Tuesday, 13/09/2016 11:09)
- Facebook algorithm posted fake 9 11, September 11 attack stories (Saturday, 10/09/2016 01:09)
- Withings Steel HR smart watch to launch heart rate sensor (Tuesday, 06/09/2016 09:09)
- How to clean computer and laptop screen - Technology and life hacks (Wednesday, 03/08/2016 02:08)
- How to check Windows version - What version of Windows do I have (Wednesday, 14/09/2016 09:09)