Top Interesting Facts About Nail Polish
Nail polishes you use sometimes show your mood. For everyone girl, nail polish has always special attraction. So, do you know facts about nail polish? Here is a collection of interesting facts about nail polish.
You can use your nail polish on your junk jewelry to prevent them from rusting.
One of the main ingredient of a nail polish is “formaldehyde”, which causes irritation to sensitive skin. But some brands like Clinique is manufacturing nail polishes without the allergic ingredient.
There are also some brands, which produce nail polishes with protein peptides and vitamins. It moisturizes the nails and prevents aging.
In ancient time, Egyptian women wore nail polishes but only women with high social status were allowed to put darker shades.
During Ming Dynasty people created their nail paints using ingredients like beeswax, egg whites and vegetable dyes.
The birth place of French manicure is indeed France. During pre historic period in France, nail polishes were used by the members of royal family only. It was their status symbol and people from lower class were not allowed to color their nails.
Did you know that nail polish removers are immortals being? They do not have any shelf life. You may use the same bottle for 100 years without any worry of its expiry.
The bad news is that an unopened bottle of nail polish can only live for one year.
The most expensive nail polish in the world is created by a diamond company, Azature and it costs $250,000. The nail polish is made up of 267 real black diamond carats.
The first nail polish was invented 5000 years ago by the Chinese with only two basic colors black and red.
To stop nail polish from changing colors when exposed to light, ultraviolet stabilizers are used.
Ingredients that are used in today’s nail polish like toluene, butyl acetate, ethyl acetate and dibutyl phthalate are capable enough to kill or make you sick if ingested or inhaled.
Check out more about nail art designs, best nail polish on factoflife.net
- Amazing dementia facts you should know (Thursday, 24/11/2016 05:11)
- Amazing Blood Donation Facts (Wednesday, 23/11/2016 03:11)
- Amazing Unknown Facts about Zombies (Thursday, 17/11/2016 05:11)
- Interesting Facts About Urine (Thursday, 17/11/2016 03:11)
- Why does caffeine keep awake? (Thursday, 17/11/2016 10:11)
- Why Are Summer Days Longer Than Winter Days? - Science Facts (Tuesday, 15/11/2016 05:11)
- How to get better sleep? - Tips for better sleep (Monday, 14/11/2016 05:11)
- How to reduce stress and anxiety? - Ways to reduce stress (Saturday, 12/11/2016 02:11)
- What causes stress? - Stress symptoms (Friday, 11/11/2016 05:11)
- Things You Didn’t Know About Lipstick - Lipstick Facts (Friday, 11/11/2016 02:11)