Amazing Unknown Facts about Zombies
Zombie is a topic receiving much of attention on Internet as well as in real life. Here are some amazing unknowm facts about zombies you might not know. Check it out:
October 8th is World Zombie Day.
According to zombie lore, the only way to kill a zombie is to damage its brain or cut off its head.
According to Haitian folklore, if you feed salt to a zombie it will return to its grave.
While the causes and depictions of zombies throughout history have varied, one element links them: they all have compromised brains.
According to the Live Science website, Australia is the safest place to be during a zombie outbreak.
In a fight between a zombie and vampire, the vampire would most likely win.
Zombies do not think humans are delicious snacks. They only want to bite you to spread the infection.
Originally, it says, Zombie was the name of a snake god in voodoo cults of Africa and Haiti.
George A. Romero’s 1968 movie Night of the Living Dead is universally credited as being the film from which all zombie movies today have their roots.
Keep following to check out for more interesting facts about zombies.
- Amazing dementia facts you should know (Thursday, 24/11/2016 05:11)
- Amazing Blood Donation Facts (Wednesday, 23/11/2016 03:11)
- Interesting Facts About Urine (Thursday, 17/11/2016 03:11)
- Why does caffeine keep awake? (Thursday, 17/11/2016 10:11)
- Why Are Summer Days Longer Than Winter Days? - Science Facts (Tuesday, 15/11/2016 05:11)
- How to get better sleep? - Tips for better sleep (Monday, 14/11/2016 05:11)
- Top Interesting Facts About Nail Polish (Saturday, 12/11/2016 05:11)
- How to reduce stress and anxiety? - Ways to reduce stress (Saturday, 12/11/2016 02:11)
- What causes stress? - Stress symptoms (Friday, 11/11/2016 05:11)
- Things You Didn’t Know About Lipstick - Lipstick Facts (Friday, 11/11/2016 02:11)