7 Interesting Facts about American Idol's Judge Keith Urban
For those, who are true fans of Fox's famous singing contest - American Idol, together with Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick Jr., Keith Urban must be a very familiar name to many of us in the most recent seasons of the TV show since 2012. Of course, Keith and his songs have been so popular all over the world, making millions of people worldwide fall in love with Keith's music, especially if you are into Country Music style.
Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and MC Ryan Secret
Last night, as the American Idol 2016 - the 15th season of the show, which's also the last season of this singing contest was officially ended, now it would be a very good time for us to check out some of the most interesting facts and information about one of the most favorite judges on the American Idol TV Show - Keith Urban.
Keith isn’t from America but he's actually from New Zealand even though he started his career in Australia which just happens to be the native land of his wife Nicole Kidman.
Keith Urban is mainly known for his talented vocals and guitar playing, but in fact, this American Idol's judge is also able to play many other types of instruments so well, including the sitar, drums, keyboard, banjo, piano, mandolin, and bass guitar.
Everyone gets their inspiration from somewhere and Keith is no different. A few of his favorite songs are "You Look so Good in Love" by George Straight, and "Heart of the Matter" by Don Henley. Some of the artists that influenced Keith include Ronnie Milsap, Glen Campbell, Fleetwood Mac, Freddie Mercury, and the great Don Williams.
People love their tattoos, and Keith Urban is no different as he has 4 tattoos himself. Keith rocks an American Eagle, a tribal Phoenix, and two tattoos dedicated to his wife Nicole Kidman.
Keith Urban on The Voice Australia version
American Idol isn’t the first reality show gig of Keith for sure because he was actually a judge on the Australian version of "The Voice" in 2011. It was only a one season gig though as Keith announced he wouldn’t be coming back for season 2.
Almost everyone has had a nickname growing up and Keith was no different as his brothers dubbed him "Suburban" when he was a child.
Having a nickname growing up it’s only natural that Keith would also throw a nickname on one of his children. So what did Keith & Nicole name Sunday Rose? Raccoon as she likes to get into everything just like most children do!
That's all about interesting facts about American Idol's judge Keith Urban we want to introduce you via this article.
- Rock and roll: Relive your past with top 15 amazing rock ‘n’ roll facts (Monday, 24/10/2016 11:10)
- Top Best Songs of Pink Floyd - Music Facts (Friday, 14/10/2016 04:10)
- Will The Beatles Yellow Submarine come out? (Thursday, 13/10/2016 02:10)
- Impressive Billy Gilman performance on The Voice -"When We Were Young" (Wednesday, 21/09/2016 04:09)
- The Beatles: Eight Days A Week and Live at the Hollywood Bowl (Friday, 16/09/2016 10:09)
- Fact of the day: Top cool random facts about MTV VMAs (Tuesday, 30/08/2016 01:08)
- Gangnam Style song, music video, and Gangnam Style mean, meaning (Monday, 16/05/2016 09:05)
- Funny music videos to listen to - Bromance (Tuesday, 11/10/2016 11:10)
- Most unique musical instruments in the world (Thursday, 05/05/2016 02:05)
- Interesting sound facts you probably didn't know (Thursday, 05/05/2016 02:05)