10 Best Rated Life Insurance Companies
Gerber Life Insurance is an independent affiliate of the familiar and trusted Gerber baby food brand. Their Grow-Up Plan protects children with a life insurance policy that they take ownership of when they turn 21.
Nationwide Insurance began in Ohio in 1925 as a small mutual auto insurer sponsored by nine farm bureaus. Today it has expanded its services to include life insurance, all while providing excellent customer service.
Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance has provided life insurance plans for almost 160 years. In 2015, the company was noted "World's Most Admired" and had the highest financial ratings of any life insurance company.
Founded in 1922, State Farm Life Insurance offers a range of life insurance options to people throughout the United States. It provides local support services along with 24/7 telephone support to meet customer needs.
Geico Life Insurance offers flexible payment options, tailored insurance policies and an easy application process. The company has also teamed up with Life Quotes, Inc. to offer consumers the opportunity to obtain free quotes.
USAA Life has been insuring members of the military and their families since 1922. The company was started by 25 Army officers who held these military values in high esteem: service, loyalty, honesty and integrity.
Founded in 1845, New York Life is now one of the largest life insurance companies in the U.S. In addition to a range of life insurance policies, they offer annuities and long term care insurance.
Amica has been in the insurance business for over a century. It prides itself on the one-on-one relationship users and agents have, as well as its guaranteed fixed rates throughout the term of the life insurance policy.
Farmers began with insuring the vehicles of rural farmers in 1928; it now makes up one of the country’s largest insurance companies. It is known for insuring vehicles and homes, but it also offers a wide variety of life insurance.
Allstate is one of the largest publicly held insurance companies in the United States. Although best known for its auto insurance, it offers a variety of life insurance plans, including both term and life insurance.
- How to save money on life insurance? (Thursday, 22/12/2016 03:12)
- Let's protect your family with life insurance (Wednesday, 21/12/2016 05:12)
- International Life Insurance for Expatriates (Tuesday, 20/12/2016 03:12)
- What Is the Oldest Age To Buy Life Insurance? (Friday, 16/12/2016 04:12)
- Think about life insurance sooner rather than later (Thursday, 15/12/2016 02:12)
- 7 things you need to know about term life insurance (Tuesday, 13/12/2016 10:12)
- Things you need to know about whole life insurance (Saturday, 10/12/2016 02:12)
- What is the difference between term and whole life insurance? (Friday, 09/12/2016 01:12)
- What are the different levels of term life insurance policies? (Thursday, 08/12/2016 02:12)
- Ways to Choose the Right Type of Life Insurance (Wednesday, 07/12/2016 02:12)