Top 7 interesting facts you should know on Gear of War 4
Are you a Gears of War 4 fan? If you are, how many facts did you know about this game? To help you get the best answer, Factoflife.net is going to release an article today containing 7 interesting facts on Gears of War 4 that you should know. Let’s have a closer look at these facts to get more details about the Locust, Threats, Multiplayers and much more.
Gears of War 4 fact reviews
Gears of War 4
1. The Locust were named after "Ghosts"
The Locusts were originally called "The Geist" – another name for "ghost. " There was lore about them at first: they were the things that go bump in the night, but then people started to go missing. We changed the name after a game came out using "Geist" for its title before we shipped "Gears of War."
2. Horde Mode ever return for Gears of War 4
Well there’s a high demand for Horde Mode as most people, including myself enjoy playing Horde with friends. I think The Coalition will implement it but at this moment, nothing much has been announced yet. What kind of features would you be interested in Horde Mode in Gears 4? There’s tons of ways it can be customised.
3. Taking place 25 years after the close of the 3rd entry
During the closing of Gears of Wars 3, everyone witnessed the activation of the Imulsion Countermeasure bomb. This extreme tactic on behalf of the human race wiped out all the Imulsion existing on the planet Sera, plus both the Locust and Lambent threat. Humanity chose to do their best to brave these elements and also align themselves within a reformed Coalition of Ordered Governments. The three main characters at the center of all this madness is J.D. Fenix (the son of Marcus Fenix and Anya Stroud), Delmont “Del” Walker and Kait Diaz. They’re forced to come together and fight against a new monstrous menace.
Gears of War 4
4. The newest threat known as the “Swarm”
The Locust and Lambent may no longer exist, but humanity is still in danger due to the introduction of a new faction of creatures called the “Swarm.” Here game fact is there are many dangerous monster that are aligned with the Swarm. For example, the Swarm’s “Drones” tend to defend just like its Locust brethren.
5. Animal lovers would especially hate the Locusts
The Locust are technologically proficient, but prefer to use natural resources to the best of their ability. This is why their barges, blimps, and other "vehicles" are all powered by living creatures. They even have a symbiotic relationship with creatures like the Brumak and Corpser, using them not only in battle, but to aid in their subterranean terraforming efforts.
6. Emergence day was planned
General Karn was truly the mastermind behind E-Day. His strategy was to target infrastructure and weaken the COG machine, which led to panic and confusion amongst the Seran population. The overwhelming success of his plan is evident throughout the series. For example, this is why there are no fixed wing aircraft in any of the Gears of War 4.
7. Multiplayer focus will be bigger
At the start of Gears of War 1, Epic and co. have always been determined bringing out an unique campaign experience for players but not concentrating a whole lot on the MP side. This day and age, it’s all about MP now and it’s really awesome to know The Coalition will now put more of their energy towards MP. Surely, anyone knows this will be glad to know this is happening for Gears 4.
Check out to get more funny random facts about different types for entertainment as film, music and others.
- Best collection of Duke Nukem 3D facts you had know idea about (Saturday, 15/10/2016 08:10)
- 10 of the most amazing game facts that will astonish you (Wednesday, 12/10/2016 02:10)
- Interesting facts about Pokémon Go Gotta Catch 'Em All (Wednesday, 10/08/2016 11:08)
- Interesting cool random facts about Nintendo (Monday, 23/05/2016 04:05)
- Brain training exercise games and their benefits - Do they really work? (Monday, 23/05/2016 03:05)
- Top 13 cool Pokémon facts you might still not know (Monday, 16/05/2016 05:05)
- Interesting funny random Minecraft sandbox video game facts (Monday, 09/05/2016 05:05)
- Interesting video game facts you probably didn't know (Wednesday, 20/04/2016 04:04)
- Healthy Facts: The Benefits of Playing game (Thursday, 24/03/2016 04:03)