10 of the most amazing game facts that will astonish you
When it comes to amazing facts, nothing can be replace facts on game. Games are fun and game facts are interesting. If playing game is the most addicting things to do in your freetime, surely finding out game facts also make you amazed. Here in this article, let’s with us explore 10 of the most amazing game facts that will astonish you.
Top 10 of the most amazing game facts
1. Pokémon Go
In just a week of its launch, Pokémon Go sent up Nintendo’s stock through the roof by adding $7.5 billion to the company’s market value. In US on iPhones alone it is making $1.6 million per day.
amazing game facts
Unable to get licensing rights to a Popeye game, Nintendo created a Bluto-like character named Donkey Kong, and Popeye turned into Jumpman. When the game hit America, the Nintendo team changed Jumpman’s name to Mario (as in Super Mario) after the company’s warehouse landlord at the time.
3. Bourne Conspiracy game
Matt Damon refused to appear in the recent Bourne Conspiracy game because he thought it was too violent. Not fussed by the violence in the films then, eh, Matt?
4. Angry Birds
When Rovio launched the Angry Birds app, consumers were empowered to take action (albeit subconsciously) against some scary news of the time. According to Ville Heijari, former SVP of brand marketing, the game’s villainous, sniveling pigs were inspired by the then-rampant swine flu epidemic, a health crisis that was causing great alarm in the United States.
5. E.T. game
The famously awful E.T. game for the Atari 2600 actually sold more than its most famous game, Space Invaders. E.T. sold 1.5 million, while Invaders only shifted a million.
6. Gears of War 4
amazing game facts
If you are a Gears of War 4 fan, you wil realize that Gears of War 4 takes place 25 years after the close of the 3rd entry
7. Grand Theft Auto 3
Rockstar also removed a character from Grand Theft Auto 3, although this time it was said to be because of the terrorist attacks on September 11th. He was called Darkel, a homeless guy who'd get you to rig buildings with explosives.
9. The Thing
In the video game sequel to John Carpenter's seminal sci-fi horror film The Thing, the legendary director made a cameo appearance as a character called Doctor Faraday. He also oversaw the production of the game to make sure it was faithful to his original vision.
amazing game facts
One of stranger native species in the Minecraft is the creeper, an electrically charged predator with a haunting mug. Persson didn’t actually set out to design such a monster; he was trying to create a pig, but accidentally switched the figures for desired height and length when inputting the code. The result was the monstrosity that players know and love.
Above are some of the game fact reviews for your checking out, share us if you know other amazing facts.
- Best collection of Duke Nukem 3D facts you had know idea about (Saturday, 15/10/2016 08:10)
- Top 7 interesting facts you should know on Gear of War 4 (Monday, 03/10/2016 11:10)
- Interesting facts about Pokémon Go Gotta Catch 'Em All (Wednesday, 10/08/2016 11:08)
- Interesting cool random facts about Nintendo (Monday, 23/05/2016 04:05)
- Brain training exercise games and their benefits - Do they really work? (Monday, 23/05/2016 03:05)
- Top 13 cool Pokémon facts you might still not know (Monday, 16/05/2016 05:05)
- Interesting funny random Minecraft sandbox video game facts (Monday, 09/05/2016 05:05)
- Interesting video game facts you probably didn't know (Wednesday, 20/04/2016 04:04)
- Healthy Facts: The Benefits of Playing game (Thursday, 24/03/2016 04:03)