Unknown Facts About Facebook Messenger You Should Know
Being one of the apps which is used by so many people in the world, Facebook Messenger has some interesting points that users don't know. Check unkown facts about free Messenger app below:
Bots are the future. You can order flowers, call an Uber or Lyft, or have those tasty new Mac ‘N Cheetos delivered to your door, all from the comfort of a Facebook Messenger window. But that’s not all the bot world has to offer—you can also play Messenger’s version of Chat Roulette, read some Bible verses, find something for dinner, sort of talk to Drake, or pretend that Harry Styles is your boyfriend.
2. Send a 15 second video
Instead of sending a boring message comprised solely of text, try sending a short video instead. In the mobile app, tap the camera button and hold down the middle circle for video. Bonus points if you make it weird, like this video I made in my office and sent to a friend with zero context!
3. Send someone your location
This is best deployed with a bit of creativity and a complete lack of shame. Sure, Facebook thinks you’ll use this feature—accessible by tapping the three dots on the bottom right of the chat window, and then choosing “location”—to faithfully let your friends and family know where you are. Instead, however, you could use it to passive-aggressively let an ex know you’re on a date with someone else, creep out your timid coworkers or irritate your friends.
4. Indulge in @dailycute
You’ve had a bad day. You need a pick-me-up. Type @dailycute into a chat window and see what happens.
5. Use it as an alternative to Venmo
Do you need to send a friend some money for that slice of pizza last weekend, or for the Ikea bookshelf you split the cost of? How about for those drugs you bought from that weird dude who hangs out at all your neighborhood parties?
6. Send bigger likes
This is one of those random things that you aren’t sure you need but sometimes it’s cool to know anyway. To send bigger thumbs up inside of the messenger chat, tap and hold the blue thumbs up button until it grows in size. There are sound effects too so make sure your sound is on!
7. Use Facebook Messenger without a Facebook account
You can use Facebook’s Messenger without having to have a Facebook account. You simply sign up with a valid phone number.
8. Add contacts with just a phone number
As covered above, you don’t have to have a Facebook account to use the messenger app. They can sign up with their phone number but you can chat with them using their phone number as well! Simply add their phone numbers in your contact list and you can start chatting with them immediately.
9. Mute notifications for a period of time
Ugghhh, those pesky notifications can be annoying, right? The good news is that you can mute them for a period of time if you don’t want to totally turn them off. Simply go to your phone’s settings, scroll down until you see Messenger in your list of apps. Click on that and then select “notifications”.
Keep following to check out more facts about messenger facebook app, open facebook messenger and more interesting facts.
- Top funny text messages from parents to their children - Funny pictures (Monday, 28/11/2016 02:11)
- Funny baby pics, images, photos with captions that make a joyful day (Thursday, 24/11/2016 08:11)
- Here’s how fingers length reveals your personality (Wednesday, 02/11/2016 11:11)
- Top Inspirational Quotes To Inspire and Brighten Your Day (Friday, 21/10/2016 02:10)
- Top Amazing YouTube Facts Will Surprise You (Wednesday, 12/10/2016 02:10)
- Burst out to laugh with short jokes of the day via funny pictures (Monday, 10/10/2016 10:10)
- Unknown facts about WhatsApp you might have missed (Friday, 07/10/2016 02:10)
- Yo mama jokes, joke of the day, funny jokes for kids (Saturday, 19/11/2016 07:11)
- Facts about Yahoo You Don't Know (Wednesday, 05/10/2016 11:10)
- Interesting Nobel prize, Nobel laureate, Nobel winners facts (Tuesday, 04/10/2016 02:10)