How to make latte coffee art - Smart life hacks
You are a big latter lover, but have you ever tried to make a delicious cup of latte topped with beautiful foam art? Well, if you haven't, why don't you learn how to make latte coffee art to enjoy your hobby whenever you want or treat someone special when they visit your house.
As watching a barista makes this drink, you might see that quite difficult to make, right?. However, in fact, it isn't nearly as complicated as you thought, especially with the instruction below here (from instyle.com). Well, to make a coffee drink with steamed milk, you need to follow all of 7 following steps:
1. Make your espresso and steam your milk. For the best presentation, it's recommended to use 3 ounces of whole milk per 1 ounce of espresso. Your milk should be steamed to 140 to 160 degrees.
2. Swirl the milk and pound the pitcher on the counter to get rid of any bubbles.
3. Fill your cup about 1 ounce of espresso.
4. Hold your cup in your hand and tip it toward you at about a 45-degree angle.
5. Start pouring your milk into the espresso toward the middle of the cup. Make sure you are holding the pitcher up high as you pour. This will allow the milk to sink to the bottom of the cup.
6. When your cup is about 80 percent full, move your pour closer to the cup (which will cause the foam to rise to the top as you pour faster) and start shaking your hand slightly to make ripples.
7. Lift the pour higher once again and drag it in a line down through the center of the heart to make the point at the bottom.
Alongside foam heart, you can also make other ones, like these (with slow motion):
How to make Latte Art: The Basics in Slow Motion by Barista Dritan Alsela (Source: Dritan Alsela youtube channel)
Well, now you find it easy to make, right? A homemade latte coffee like this also helps you save a pretty much amount of money as compared to have this at a coffee shop.
Source: instyle.com, makezine.com
- The most popular coffees in the world - Best coffee (Thursday, 27/10/2016 01:10)
- Alcohol addiction: the abuse facts you should know about (Wednesday, 05/10/2016 04:10)
- How many types of Scotch whisky? (Wednesday, 31/08/2016 05:08)
- Questions and answers - What is in soy milk? Drink facts (Tuesday, 31/05/2016 03:05)
- Healthy drinks for dealing with depression (Tuesday, 31/05/2016 03:05)
- What is espresso? Italian espresso coffee facts (Tuesday, 31/05/2016 02:05)
- What is scotch? Scotch whisky, single malt scotch whiskey facts (Friday, 20/05/2016 12:05)
- Do kids really have to drink milk? Milk nutrition facts (Thursday, 19/05/2016 03:05)
- Sports drinks and water during your workout, which one is better? (Thursday, 19/05/2016 02:05)
- Interesting random energy drinks facts, brands, ingredients, side effects (Monday, 30/05/2016 03:05)