Awesome facts on a Penguin’s love life
A penguin is always trying to wait Mr. Right for her life and be faithful to the one she loves. Penguin shows love for each other by giving rocks. Want to get more? The below article will give much more other awesome facts on a penguins’s love life which is bound to soften your cold heart.
A penguins’s love life facts
penguin's love life facts
Way to a penguin’s heart
You will know the fact that sticks and stones aren’t for breaking bones, if you're a penguin. Because they're symbols of love. Not just any rocks, though male gentoo penguins search through piles of pebbles to find the smoothest, most perfect ones. When a penguin has selected his pebble, he presents it to his intended companion. If she approves, she puts the stone in her nest and the two are well on their way to becoming mommy and daddy birds. Pebbles are so important to the penguins that males often fight over the prettiest selections.
Setting the mood
Not soft music and candles to set the scene for romance, penguins breed in some of the harshest conditions in the world. Emperor penguins get their groove on during winter in Antarctica, trekking inland on solid ice. The winter is so cold, at more than 50 degrees below zero, that parents have to perch the eggs on their feet constantly so they don’t freeze. Northern rockhopper penguins breed in cool temperate climates including on the islands of Gough and Tristan de Cunha.
Only one mate for the whole life
penguin's love life facts
Penguins are monogamous, often having one mate for a lifetime. Death of their life partner is about the only circumstance that causes them to search for a new mate. It may be hard to be found in other animals, even humans.
Express their love
Those who have a keen interested on facts about a penguin's love life will surely know that penguins often dance for joy at the sight of someone they love. They sing their love for each other. Penguins are certainly not shy about expressing their love. Like humans in successful relationships, they find that hanging out with their partner is the greatest joy of life.
- Interesting Facts about Doves - Dove Facts (Tuesday, 22/11/2016 05:11)
- Why do elephant have so big ears? (Monday, 07/11/2016 11:11)
- How Bees Make Honey - Honey Bee Facts (Saturday, 05/11/2016 04:11)
- Fun cockroach facts that can brighten your day (Friday, 04/11/2016 12:11)
- A dozen of funny penguin jokes worth laughing over (Monday, 21/11/2016 08:11)
- How different languages around the world write down the animal sounds? (Tuesday, 25/10/2016 10:10)
- Cute, funny pet pics and moments that will solften your heart (Wednesday, 19/10/2016 01:10)
- Cute Bunnies - Rabbits and highlight facts that you don’t know before (Friday, 30/09/2016 03:09)
- A wide range of weird but true interesting animal facts (Friday, 23/09/2016 05:09)
- 15 funny animal pictures with captions to make a joyful day (Monday, 10/10/2016 10:10)